The rules for commenting on this blog are very simple:
- No trolling or off-topic comments
- Be respectful and polite
- Keep your comments short
- No linking to confidential material
Use the general comments and questions section for comments or questions off-topic to other blog posts.
And above all, let’s try to keep it light and informal
Purpose: To help differentiate between the Scientology philosophy and the Church of Scientology.
Feel free to contribute by adding your comments to the blog posts. When you do, please observe the rules of this blog.
Note: I will not post or link to confidential material on this blog. Scientologists should feel safe coming here to get truth.
Spread the word: Feel free to translate my Doubt write-up and spread it far and wide. Use OpenOffice to open the file. Please keep the formatting so that it remains a valid WOIM list. It is already translated into German
Recent blog posts
- This blog has been replaced…
- To be even more Clear…
- And the Why is … *drumroll*…
- Where are the amazing people?
- Don’t trust Source
- Life, The Universe & Everything
- Report from OSLO
- Batman & the Mighty Claire
- Shifting gears
- OSLO May 16 – Confirmations
- Declaring Free Speech Suppressive
- Can a Church forbid Religious Practice?
- An additional note on fanaticism
- Media: Major coverage in Norway’s biggest newspaper (“VG”)
- Letting the hard core party-liners waste their own time
- fb.me/7Zjh3D5HP 5 days ago
- fb.me/7lhtjkvlV 5 days ago
- fb.me/7VywaGv0Q 5 days ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/13DKKGLSC 1 week ago
- the highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion. fb.me/7k652hJdc 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/7RNQXEmvK 2 weeks ago
- Building The Bridge (norske artikler om Scientologi) isene.me/2016/04/13/bui… https://t.co/3EgtcqNYtL 2 weeks ago
- Det er nesten så jeg vurderer å bli Leicester fan... Eller kanskje Claudio Ranieri fan :-) 3 weeks ago