Report from OSLO
A quick overview of the OSLO meeting:
7 nations were present among the 12 attendants. 25 people were confirmed but several peeled off en the last couple of weeks. Ages ranging from 22 – 80, both independents since the early 80’s and a couple only recently (last week or so) out. New friendships were made. Party and caek.
- How to help those on the inside wake up (got a good plan for this)
- Leaving the takedown of DM to those who can actually pull it off.
- Get the message out that there are better alternatives for getting tech on the outside (fear of not getting their Bridge is the main reason why people stay and tolerate human rights abuses)
- Creating a rating system for independent delivery units/individuals (something the church will never have)
- How to effectively release the tech on the Net (excellent plan on this)
- Manning up a couple of cool adventures (more on this later)
Thanks to my new friends 🙂
See also Silvia’s blog post.